Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organizing


Ta- Da!
I'm feeling pretty good about all my "frog eating" of late. ( See previous article if you are thinking "what?!") I have most of my goals completed down. At least the things that I can do now. Obviously I can't read all my books for the year this week! I got the pantry organized (Yay me!) while the girls were napping. I think I might go ahead and label the Tupperware containers. I remember one long afternoon when I was little, my mom and her friend organized our food pantry, with ALL Tupperware and labels! It looked great that and only that one time. Afterward the containers themselves stayed pretty neat, but it became a joke to see what was really in the container and what the label said. It would be things like "potato chips" and baking flour would be in it!;) So I think I might just put some good ol' clear tape and write in with a pen what it is, then change accordingly. I also got inspired to make a few crafty items with some adhesive vinyl on my Silhouette. Here's what I made:


Before- plain

After- Cute French font and more importantly- labeled!

Ah! The Eiffel Tower, Someday I will actually see you in person. But for now I will just dream about you in my French inspired kitchen. Still deciding what to put on the other two..
The positive spaced words- There's no place like home, over the memo board in the kitchen.

The negative space words on the front door.


Well that's all I have for that. Hope you have a blessed night. A three day weekend is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment