Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hair Clip Organizer (how to)


So as usual I was cruisin' around Pinterest, and I saw this cute hair clip board.
theparopost.com
I thought I could do that! So I went to the basement to dig around and see what I could find- no frames!:( But then I thought of the bulletin board that I covered with fabric a while ago in my daughter's room, just sitting there with no purpose- until now! It was so easy and looks so cute and functional! I had already had it covered- to do that you measure fabric about 2-3'' past what the size of the board is, then pull tight around the edges and staple around the whole board on the back. The corners can be a little tricky, kinda fold it in a triangle and staple.

See? Definitely NOT perfect!
 The actual hair clip board part is pretty self explanatory- but if you didn't guess, I"ll spell it out for you- decide how many and what colors you what of ribbon, cut ( long if you want to dangle) and I have these cute colored flat push pins, so I just put them on the top, middle and bottom. I looped bottom of the strings because I decided to put headbands on it. Just pin them the same. Then put your little clipies in- and you are one organized and fashionable mama ( or daughter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment