Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our amazing bodies

Ah! It feels good to be out of those tight jeans and into my jammies! Two weeks ago, I was pretty excited that I could fit back into those jeans. They were the last hold out of the pre pregnancy clothes that didn’t fit. Now they fit! Yay! But still a little tight…but on! Today I was watching Oprah, yes I know.. Oprah. Jacob doesn’t like that I watch it, but I don’t think it’s so bad. When she has weird guests or shows that conflict with my beliefs I don’t watch. Anyways, Kirstie Alley was on and she gained back all the weight that publicly lost. Weight is a difficult thing. I feel like most people are never happy with what they weigh. The media definitely doesn’t help. It’s either they are anorexic or too chubby. This of course is still when these celebrities are still underweight and would still look pretty darn skinny if they were walking around any normal town.

I have tried to make fitness a way of life for me. It’s not like I’m a gym rat by any stretch of the imagination. But I do feel better after I have a good work out. I usually try to get 30-45 min. in most days. Thankfully, Bella just likes to watch meJ I try to think about all the things that my body can do to make me feel better when I’m down about my body. Especially going through pregnancy, I feel like my body is amazing. God made our bodies amazing! I really didn’t have to do too much and inside was this perfect little being. Even 4 months later, it’s still amazing to me.

Ok, this just in-My friend, Kimberly, was having surgery. She just said that the drs. went in to remove cysts and they were completely gone! This normally wouldn't just happen. She and many other people were praying about this situtation. God took them away. What a miracle! He is using her body to show His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment