Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a fresh start

I love the mornings. I go in to get Isabella from her crib. She usually greets me with the biggest grin ever. It is the best feeling ever. Sometimes she is still sleeping, though. Looking at her is like falling in love every morning- pure joy! I heard yesterday while watching Oprah, something like motherhood is the greatest job because every day is a new day and you can do it over again. You can't screw up too bad! You can try again tomorrow. That's nice to know. No matter how bad the day was yesterday, it's a fresh start today. It's like that with knowing God, too. Everyday we get a fresh start. Jesus has taken away our sins and mistakes and makes us white as snow. With Easter coming this weekend, that fact is more on my mind. To understand the enormity of Jesus dying on the cross for ME just boggles my mind. God turned into man died a horrible death for little old me! I feel like He died for me, the very least I can do is live for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment