Thursday, June 4, 2009

To seminary we go?

Over one of our trips in the car, Jacob and I got to have some nice, quiet, uninterrupted time to talk. I told him that I feel like God has worked on my heart and I feel more comfortable with going where God wants us to go. Last year Jacob had expressed some interest in looking into seminary. At that time I was still pregnant and working. We didn't know what to expect with a baby.We are nowhere near expert parents but I feel more comfortable with Isabella and with myself in general. I feel like if God wants us to move in a couple years to do His work, then we should be open to it. Jacob has the heart, desire and drive to study and work hard. I have seen him work hard this year studying on his own. I still would like to be somewhat near my family but in the end I know that we will make whatever we do work. Our direction now is to pay our debt off and save a little. My dream of a settled down house will be on hold for a while. Good thing God has already worked on that in me a few weeks ago! So we still have a few years and not a clear or definite view of what we will do -but when do we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment