Saturday, June 13, 2009

photos

What a nice lazy Saturday. I am finally getting around to organzing some photos online. Yesterday I conquered a lot of prints that I had around the house. I just put them in a quick photo album. I used to really be into scrapbooking. I still like it but it is very time consuming. I think I'll just have to find some especially cute ones to scrapbook when I get some time. Hmm.. that will be when Bella is a teenager and doesn't want to be with me anymore! :(
It's wierd to look through all these old photos. Different hair shades and styles, old friends that I haven't seen in forever- but looking at the photos just bring me right back to when they were taken. The quiet girl in high school, the fun times in college and now quiet a lot of my Bella boo! My favorites are the really old ones of me and my siblings growing up-the big dorky glasses and all! I take even more pictures now than I used to with the old film cameras. I'm glad that we are able to capture so many memories. They are fun to look at now and I know even more special when she's not a baby anymore.
Here are some photos from our Chicago trip. (click to see them) We went to the Shedd Aquarium and stopped at the Indiana sand dunes of Lake Michigan on our way home. There's also a few of her first pool experience and one is a short video. Isabella is mostly 4 months in them. I also am going to put in some of the beautiful photos that our friend, Kelly (kellyheasleyphotography.com) did for us. If anyone needs some photos for any occasion, she's your girl!

Vacation

kellyphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment