Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthdays for the fam

Isabella is 4 months as of yesterday. Time is flying! It is so fun to see all the things she is right on the edge of doing. She has rolled over once. She has laughed twice. I'm just waiting for more! Today she was very fussy. She had only a few cat naps-no long normal naps, therefore grumpy:( Thankfully it landed on a weekend and Jacob was very helpful with her. He had to carry her through the mall and then she would be quiet. I had to push an empty stroller;) I was excited to get out, but not so much when she was like that. Most days I guess I take it for granted how well she does. She is getting into a routine which has its perks but it has downfalls on days like this- when we're out. Even still, one little grin from her and it just lights up the room and makes it all better.
Jacob is now 27 as of Friday. I wanted to post something on the 1st, but time got away. Jacob is such a great husband and has helped me in my growing into the godly woman that I try to be. He is patient with Isabella and loves her so much. I love his inventive, silly songs that he makes up for her. He is also very diligent in his Biblical studies. All in all, I just wanted to take this time to say how blessed I am to have him for my husband and a great father to Bella and I love him more every day:) Happy birthday, honey! I'm excited to see what God does with us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment