Friday, March 5, 2010

What's New?

You might have noticed that there are some new things around here. I have an etsy shop, called Apple of my Eye Accessories. I'm trying to drum up more business. So, if you are in the market for anything cute to spruce up your home, you now have a new place to look! I also will be making a few children's items. This polka dot hat I made for Isabella gets her compliments seriously EVERY single time we go out anywhere! I think her beautiful, chubby checks inside the hat don't hurt either! I have a new site www.appleofmyeyeaccessories.com that I will be blogging about crafts as well. Jacob was a wonderfully patient husband and helped me update my current blog, find a domain name for my fledgling craft business among many other things that have taken us about 2 hours now. So I'm off to do our daily Bible reading. Enjoy your weekend. I know I will! It always goes by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment