Friday, February 26, 2010

Something to pass along...

With the realities of tightening our budget even more coming around the corner I have found some cool blogs that are all about saving money. I have always loved finding a good deal, but this is a new level! I am not that coupon saavy yet, but it's nice to see all the work laid out for you and you just have to find the coupon and go to the store. That's enough work just from there! I've been busy reading these blogs, instead of writing my own. Well, that and you know- having a life! So,, here they are..
www.dealseekingmom.com, babygoodbuys.com, livingrichwithcoupons.com

If I were really tech-y I could have had these links on the side of "blogs that I follow" Oh well.. I'm just happy that I found them! Hope you enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment