Friday, July 24, 2009

this week..

Well I was reading my last few posts and I decided that I need to update. Last time I talked about going to seminary it was still 2 or 3 years out. Now we have decided and felt called to go next year (fall 2010)! We are excited about this news:) Jacob is done with the application and needs to just finish up a few other things it asks for and then its off (the mail). We are looking to go to Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY. I guess I'm going to have a southern bell for a daughter after this! After seminary, we have no clue where we are going or what we are doing. I'm hoping that somehow we can end up closer to my family. But not holding my breath on that one. Please keep us in your prayers with this whole situation. There are many unanswered questions as of right now. I'm okay and not stressing though. I know that God is totally in control of this!
My sister is getting married next weekend. I remember this week for me 2 years or so ago. Finalizing everything. Having the realization that this long awaited day is finally near. All the fairy tale dreams you had of a little girl are coming true. You will be a wife now, a true grown up! (even to this day, it still catches me off guard sometimes that I'm a "Mrs."!) You will be with this man for the rest of your life! The time goes by so fast. Enjoy Amy and Bob! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment