Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An Isabella Update

I can't believe that Isabella is 6 months old! She has been teething for the last week or so. I thought it was just one tooth, but today I saw 2 little white bumps on her little gums! Oh she will look so cute with 2 little teeth! Might not be as cute to breastfeed her though!;) She's been a little more fussy, (ok sometimes downright screaming!) and clingy lately. We had a pretty good day today. We were out at playgroup and then went to visit a friend. It definately makes the day go faster when I'm out and about. Some days it is just nice to stay home- make that most days! She had a little laughing fit. I love when she does that! Other times I will do the same things that made her giggle uncontrollably and I'll get nothin' out of her. She just looks at me like I'm crazy! Us parents, we are pretty crazy- the things we say and do just to get a smile or a laugh out of our little ones! Today she pulled the cat's tail. I have to say that was pretty funny. (not to the cat, though!) She can sit by herself for much longer now. She's getting so big! We had her checkup last week. She weighs 17 lbs and is 26 inches! 75% still! She is eating some baby food at dinner time. Not a fan of the veggies so far..
I was looking at trying to reorder some of the very cute pictures that we got at JcPenney's. Now I wish I had gotten two different additional pictures...They are $15 a sheet! I was all proud of myself because I had a coupon when I got the pictures done and it was $40 total. It's a little overwhelming to order right after the photo shoot. Every picture looked great! But I was trying to stay in some sort of a budget. The lady had said to get them now while I had the coupon price.. Grr!! I have to tell myself that in a couple of months she'll look different again and I'll get more pictures! That's some sort of a consolation..

No comments:

Post a Comment