Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fresh beat band party

Here's some pictures from the girls' Fresh Beat Band party. Olivia was turning 2 and Isabella was turning 4. They both LOVE the Fresh Beats! I think we watch at least one episode a day. We just have season 2 on DVD, but that seems to keep them happy, even though they watch the same ones over and over again.

My poor attempt at making "microphone" cupcake cones. I read about the tip about baking the cone in the batter after I already had cooked cupcakes!

Good colorful utensils and plates, from Walmart

We had a little candy bar for friends to pick some and take home..

Bella was "Kiki"

Livi was "Marena", well I pinned the little badges across the top and then she threw a fit, so we improvised and she wore a different blue dress with just a purple ribbon belt...


Cute printables from Nick. Jr site-

Hip, Hop and Pop!- We're ready to party!;)

I made these little tissue paper pom poms, the blue one turned out much better than the yellows...I found a great little tutorial video on You-tube on making these...


Found on clearance at Walmart! Noise makers, that ironically don't make noise, just blow out! They say "Rock on"










An early birthday present- FBB 2.0 cd

No comments:

Post a Comment