Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here we go again!

Well with the new year right around the corner, I decided to make some obligatory resolutions. This one has been on my list as long as I can remember- reading my Bible more! Jacob and I started a reading plan to read through the Bible in a year. We started early to give us a head start on helping it stick. I've heard that if you do something new for 2 weeks straight, then you can make that a new "habit" and it is more likely to stick. We'll see...I got a wonderful new study Bible for Christmas. So I'm hoping that helps aid in my comprehension, thus helping me stick to it! That is usually why I give up- I have no clue what I'm reading! I am also going to try to write more in this forgotten blog. I started off good, then.. well, life got in the way! Isabella is a busy little one to keep up with. The third resolution I wish I could say, but I know better with the way things are around here are.. is to work out more. I'm just going to stick with trying to stay active, how ever that comes about- errands, cleaning, chasing Bella, or the rare actual work out! I like to work out, it's just a little tricky with the treadmill in Isabella's bedroom. When she is sleeping is the only time to use it. It's also the only time to get my Bible reading in! So, I'm just going to stick with that one and see how I do. What's your new year's resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment